IIT-JEE is one of the most vital exam for B.Tech/B.E or B.Arch/ B. Planning aspirants now known as JEE Main and JEE Advanced. These are relatively new and so a lot of aspirants might be in chaos for these preparation. The exams will have questions from familiar topics covering Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Below are some tips by Beacon Classes, best IIT-JEE Coaching in Noida
, which may help JEE aspirants aiming for a good rank in the IIT-JEE exam.
- Follow NCERT Text Book : One question that students have is about books they must study from, for JEE preparation. It is important to study from NCERT to understand theory and clear basics. After studying a topic, solve MCQs on them from books that have MCQs. For mathematics you can go for Arihant Skills in mathematics, A Das Gupta; for Physics you can refer HC Verma, and Irodov; for Chemistry use Paula Bruice, Solomons, JD Lee, Bruce Mahan, Vogel, Peter Sykes, Olympiad papers.
- Take tests : Mock Tests will help you get in tune with the examination and prepare you for the big day. You can also keep track of your performance and areas where you need improvement by taking tests on a regular basis.
- Keep taking breaks : It is important to not stress yourself out and prepare with a cool mind. For this you need to punctuate your preparation with regular intervals of break. You can read fiction, watch documentaries or movies, listen to music, take a walk or indulge in any other recreational activity.
- Daily and Weekly Study Planner : Make a daily and weekly schedule for your preparation. Following a study schedule will help you in improving your performance. Through careful planning you can not only cover all the topics asked in exam but also will be left with ample time for revision.
- Try solving a tough book after doing a basic one. Make a study plan and adhere to it to boost confidence. Discuss roadblocks of topics with teachers and mentors. If you are doing self study, then study from JEE Main 2018 syllabus alongside school studies.
- Speed and accuracy are important for JEE Main 2018 preparation. To build speed, solve questions in time limit. To build accuracy check answers and eliminate mistakes, build reading and comprehension speed, be careful in selecting answers. Have your own paper solving plan. You may want to first attempt one liner questions, and then go for calculations; or other way round.
Join Beacon Classes IITJEE Preparation Courses to secure good rank in IIT-JEE 2018